The Double – Russian industrial music and low tech videos is a music video compilation made in 1993 by Anton Nikkilä and Mika Taanila. It draws together 11 film and video works made in the era of the first wave of Russian underground music videos – the late 1980’s and early 1990’s. It also features a documentary introduction shot in Moscow by the compilers in 1993.
- MuuMedia Festival, Helsinki 1993
- Videopolis, YLE TV1, 1993
- Rearview Mirror Towards Reality Festival, Linz, 1996
- Back In Ex-USSR Festival, Brussels, 2001
- MY Sound of Music Festival, Salzburg, 2014